- The cheapest price is not necessarily what you want.
- The most expensive quote doesn’t mean it’s the best quality.
- Know how many pages and elements you want on the site.
- Know what type of functionalities you want on the site such as ecommerce or data mining tools.
- Have an idea of what type of design you want.
The question we get all the time is, how much does a website cost? To the ordinary person who probably knows very little about website development, this seems like a fairly simple question to answer. In reality, this is almost an impossible question to answer. Let’s put it to you this way, can you: Essentially all of these questions are nearly impossible to answer because you need specifications. Using our house example, you would need to specify how many square feet, how many stories, how many bedrooms, location of the house, etc. A website is the same way. Normally when someone comes in and asks us how much does a website costs, we give them a ridiculous range such as $500-$100,000. We do this because we simply have no idea what you want and how difficult it will be to implement you’re ideas and specifications. A few things to keep in mind when looking for a website quote are:Tags: web design, web development, websites