10. StockholmStockholm provides a thorough yet user friendly look. You can choose your header layout and pick from 6 different header styles. You can pick various transitions between pages or turn them off completely; whatever fits your style. You select the icons and fonts you’d like for your website and whether you’d prefer the exclusive select slider or layer slider option, and then feature videos in your slider. All features from all demos can be combined into your own original website and the theme features visual composer (for free), enabling a simple drag and drop page builder. It features WooCommerce, the most popular WordPress e-Commerce Plugin. Your website will be much easier to find thanks to SEO optimization and clean codes. It also has multi-language support which is extremely important if you’re working internationally.
9. DiviThe Divi Builder allows you to create unique layouts, without touching a single line of code. It ships with 18 pre-made customizable layouts for easier development and builder turns these elements into visual building blocks, allowing anyone to understand and edit the structure. You can choose from a large collection of modules to create your webpage. These are the ‘building blocks’ of Divi, which can be used in any combination to create a variety of unique layouts. Divi comes with dozens of pre-made layouts, but you can also create, save and load your own custom layouts for future use. It is fully responsive and they partnered with Sucuri.net to make sure it’s safer than Fort Knox. In addition to Divi being fully translatable, it also comes with 32 built-in language translations.
8. JupiterOver 10,000 users around the world use Jupiter to create beautiful websites, utilizing dozens of ready to use templates and much more added options. A combination of advanced content importers, different layouts, header styles, post types and so much more gives you freedom and control. Jupiter comes with a responive design, retina ready, instant AJAX search, drag and drop content builder, translation ready, review plugin included, off-canvas mobile navigation, WooCommerce, online shop support and installable Google web fonts.
7. NexusNexus is a magazine theme packed full of custom widgets and content modules that give you plenty of control over your page. It comes with a drag and drop homepage creator and is crammed full of choices that provide you with full control of your page and a pleasing page building encounter. Nexus is able to take massive amounts of content and present it in a clear and structured view. It has perpetual updates, secure and valid codes, browser compatibility, complete localization, advertisement areas and unlimited colors. Nexus has a responsive design, plenty of theme options, shortcodes and page templates.
6. The7The7 is responsive, fluid and retina-ready. Your site will always utilize 100% of screen estate on every device, and feature adaptive navigation menu on smaller screen sizes. The7 allows you to customize almost every aspects of its appearance with theme options panel, and comes with visual layout builder. It has 16 custom widgets and 50+ short codes. The 7 also comes bundled with premium plugins: Layerslider, Slider Revolution, Visual Composer, VC Ultimate Addons, Go Pricing Tables; so you get more features while saving an extra $99. It is SEO-optimized, and has valid HTML5 code to meet the best SEO practices. It comes with WooCommerce support out of the box and applies all required styles based on your design automatically. The7 is translation and multilingual ready and fully compatible with WPML.
5. SalientSalient comes packaged with a highly tailored version of visual composer and drag and drop. Salient is fully responsive so it will look great on any display. Its options panel gives you the reigns for altering fundamental aspects of your site with no coding. You also get access to an exclusive premium slider from ThemeNectarSwipe enabled, hardware accelerated, video background support, unlimited instances, fullscreen plus loop options. Salient provides extensive documentation and an entire HD video tutorial series dedicated to help you through the process. Their short code generator is available in both text and visual tabs on your editor. it’s SEO optimized and clean code also fully compatible with Yoast SEOSalient comes with tons of portfolio configuration options and layouts, all of which are flexible and easy to use. It comes WooCommerce ready right out of the box with bonus features like AJAX shopping cart. It also has three full icon sets: Steadysets, Linecons and Font Awesome.
4. BridgeFollowing the latest trends in web design, Bridge comes with the powerful Layer Slider ($15 value) and visual composer ($30 value). Choose animated transitions between pages or turn them off for a more traditional website. WooCommerce is the most popular WordPress eCommerce plugin. A popular drag and drop backend page builder plugin. We work with you and carry out research implement this effectively. WPML allows running fully multilingual websites with WordPress. Font Awesome gives you easy to use scalable vector icons. Bridge offers unlimited combinations of header styles.
3. EnfoldEnfold offers a flexible template that offers features for a portfolio and content blocks as well as simple operation. It is incredibly flexible with plenty of customizable options. If you are more into a clean, minimal and elegant look, this theme is a perfect option with a great overall layout, although the default grey text might be a little hard to read at times. It has responsiveness and Retina-ready properties, making it fully compatible with all mobile gadgets. It comes equipped with lots of header, navigation styles and the Layer Slider plugin and even more add-ons. You will be able to have lots of slideshow options and multiple WordPress post formats. Enfold template gives you the best support with an intuitive drag and drop Layout Builder plugin and comes with WooCommerce support, thorough, solid documentation and video tutorials.
2. X | The Theme
Renew: You don’t have to look far to see that flat design is in right now. Renew gets out of the way and showcases your content in a clear, concise manner. Flat Design, creative Blog Style, clean Lines.
Icon: Inspired by modern blogging networks, Icon is our minimal design that allows the written word to take center stage. Paired with our extensive theming options, it can be easily altered to fit your personality and reflect your style. Modern And Minimal, custom Colors For Post Formats, unique Layout Options.
Ethos: Create stunning, engaging, and truly one of a kind magazine sites with Ethos. With several unique features configured specifically for magazine and newspaper sites, Ethos will engage your audience and promote clickthroughs. Featured Carousel, real Time Category Filtering, alternate Index Titles.