Tags: apple watch, Brackets, company culture, March Madness, office, productivity
March Madness is upon us, and Powered Labs has created a list of ways to stay focused during the insanity and to incentivize staying on task!!
THE TOP 10 for March Madness
10. The Captain is on his Segway roaming the halls looking at everyone’s screens. You better be on task.
9. Limit to 2 bracket changes per meeting on a wearable as long as sales goals are met.
8. Thankfully, most technies don’t even know what basketball is.
7. The new hire, “Igor” walks around with the “FOCUS CANE.”
6. The Powered Labs’ drone fleet
is constantly flying around looking for violators.
5. Management is going to gift the department with the highest productivity an Apple Watch
next month – we’re trying to trick him into getting the gold one.
4. If caught watching your team, you’re forced to wear the rival’s team jersey for a week.
3. Death by Nerf Gun Firing squad..
2. Loss of internet privileges for a month if caught updating personal brackets on company time – there is no greater dishonor.
1. The Captain is taking everyone to Comic-Con if everyone swears off college basketball for a month.